- Dental Insurance is meant to help defray cost
- We will work with your insurance to get you the maximum payment
- In most cases we will accept assignment of benefits from your Insurance Company
- All co-pays are due at the time of treatment
- We participate with Delta Dental Insurance and Guardian Insurance
- Insurance claims will be filed on your behalf even if we don't participate with your plan
- Patient is responsible for all co-pays
- Please keep in mind that your insurance plan may not cover what is deemed medically necessary
As a courtesy, we will verify insurance coverage. You, the patient, are ultimately responsible for understanding your insurance contract and payment. We, the provider, have no control over coverage and payment.
In-House Dental Plan
In an effort to help our patients without dental insurance, we have designed an affordable alternative to maintain your preventative care. This plan is not dental insurance and exclusive to our office. Our In House Plan will allow you the opportunity to visit our office regularly for your preventative care. In addition, your restorative work if needed is also discounted. This plan was implemented with our patients in mind to help you continue regular visits at an affordable price. Preventative care is the cornerstone to long term optimal oral and total health. We sincerely hope this plan provides you with a viable alternative.
We are excited to offer the following In House Dental Plan to patients who do not have dental insurance. Benefits of our dental plan include:
- No annual maximum
- No deductible
- No wondering whether insurance will cover your treatment
- No waiting periods
Individual Adult Plan: $550
Individual Adult Perio Plan: $750
Please call our office for more information.
- Payment is due upon treatment
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check and Cash
- Payment plans are available through Care Credit
- Outstanding Accounts more than 60 days from treatment date will bear interest at 1.5% per month or 18% per year
- After 120 days all unpaid accounts will be sent to a collection agency and subjected to a $9.95 collection recovery charge. We report to all major credit services
For interest free financing you may contact Care Credit by visiting their website at www.carecredit.com
fax: (215) 348-3847
Call us today to schedule an appointment. One of our trained professionals is ready to answer all of your questions. You may also use our scheduling service by clicking the button below.Schedule an appointment
New Patient Forms
You may download the three forms to the right and complete them at your convenience. Please present these when you come in for your first visit. All information is confidential. If you have questions regarding these forms feel free to call or email.
Schedule your visit
Click the button below to schedule your next appointment or call us today.
One of our trained professionals are ready to answer all of your questions.